Friday, December 11, 2009

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

CHOCOLATE...Breakfast of Champions.

Along with the other Vitamin C foods (that would be Coffee, Cheese...hmmm, I'll have to come up with some more), chocolate is high on my list of health foods. The only time I ever remember being tired of chocolate was after a month long trip to middle Europe (countries to remain nameless) which I enjoyed greatly except for the food. At that time, I was a vegetarian and being a vegetarian in middle Europe is like being a vegetarian in the midwest USA: damn hard. So pretty much all I ate there were the three C-vitamin foods named above. Every day. All day.

Anyway, I highly encourage anyone and everyone to make sure they get their recommended dosage of Vitamin C today.

Especially Rick Owens.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment